'Benton Primrose' (TB)
- Beautiful historic tall bearded Iris bred and introduced by English Iris breeder Sir Cedric Morris in 1946.
- Soft pale lemon and cream standards over creamy white falls with primrose yellow margins and a lemon to white beard. Light fragrance
- Strong branching stems produce lots of lightly scented flowers.
- 'Benton Primrose' is a mid season Iris flowering in spring, usually May or sometimes early June depending on the British spring weather and temperatures.
- We are selling divisions of primary rhizomes as pictured, they are currently lined out on nursery beds and lifted to order, the price is per rhizome.
- Expertly grown in the UK by The Manic Botanic.
- Each plant order is carefully packaged to ensure plants arrive in tip top condition, complete with a planting guide.
SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST 2021