Beautiful Plants .... FAST!
- Iris sibirica 'Dreaming Yellow' - Siberian Iris
Iris sibirica 'Dreaming Yellow' - Siberian Iris
Iris sibirica 'Dreaming Yellow'
- Registered in 1969 by Currier McEwen 'Dreaming Yellow' produces white standards and creamy yellow falls which are deeper in centre. Very reliable and free flowering in full sun and partial shade.
- Flowering Height 70-80cm Flowering time usually early June
- Iris sibirca are generally easy to grow and do well in most areas of the garden, they are extremely tolerant of cold conditions.
- Iris sibirica prefer humus rich, moist soil conditions but are NOT suitable for growing in ponds and should never be submerged.
- The Iris listed here are lifted and freshly packed for every customer order, complete with planting & growing guide. The price is per rhizome.